Accessibility for this website
This website (“Site”) is operated by Brighton & Hove Albion Foundation.
We are committed to assisting users with access to the Site. Our accessibility standards have worked towards AA compliance within W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) standards, and this has been achieved in many areas of the Site.
Our desktop Site was developed to support AA compliance where possible on the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 (and all later releases) Windows.
- Google Chrome 75.0 (and all later releases) for Windows.
- Safari 12.0 (and all later releases) for Mac.
Our mobile version of the Site was developed to support AA compliance on the following browsers:
- Safari 12.1 (and all later releases) for iOS devices.
- Android 7.0, 8.0, 8.1 and 9 (and all later releases) for Android devices.
- Video streaming is supported on both iOS and Android devices.
The browsers we support feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing. You can change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your desktop browser by following these instructions:
- PC / Internet Explorer: From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size.
- PC / other browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press “+” Decrease page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press “−”.
- Mac / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press “+” Decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press “−”.
- You can also set a minimum text size. Look in the Preferences, under the Advanced tab.
Useful links for digital accessibility
Vision-related web links:
Operating Systems Accessibility links:
Hearing Related web links: