Football without barriers
Our disability membership programme is for anyone with a disability aged four and over who wants to play football every week. For just £5 a month, you’ll have access to:
- A choice of over 20 weekly sessions.
- Special events and activities throughout the year.
- Help and support from our FA-qualified coaches.
What are the sessions like?
Everyone is welcome at our sessions, no matter their disability or their skill level.
Our qualified coaches make sure all players are given the opportunity to experience the many benefits of taking part in sport.
If you’re looking for a fun football session where you can meet new people and get fit, our inclusive sessions could be perfect for you.
We also host weekly invitation-only adult sessions in East and West Sussex for players who want to develop and improve their football in a high-performance environment.
Who can play?
Our inclusive sessions are open to absolutely anybody with any disability. We also run the following weekly disability-specific football sessions for people of all ages:
- Down’s syndrome.
- Partially-sighted or registered blind.
- On the autistic spectrum.
- An amputee or have a congenital limb deficiency.
- Cerebral palsy and/or require a frame.
- Deaf or hearing impairment.
- Learning disabilities.
- Adults who have or have had mental health problems.
- A physical disability and/or are a wheelchair user.
Frequently asked questions
Still have questions about our membership or our disability sessions?
Listen to one of our coaches explain in more detail or click “contact us” below.