Brighton Marathon 2024
Sunday 7 April 2024
Take part in Brighton Marathon and help change lives across Sussex
Join us at the Brighton Marathon, and experience a stunning 26.2 mile course that starts in the heart of the city and finishes in style on Brighton’s world-famous seafront. This is a Marathon like no other during an incredible weekend festival of running – don’t miss out on this memorable event!
We have a limited number of places available in this event. Registration is just £40 when you commit to fundraising a minimum of £600. The money you raise will help countless people across Sussex to get active, stay healthy, learn new skills and thrive through our dedicated football programmes.
By joining BHAFC Foundation’s team, you’ll receive:
– A technical BHAFC Foundation running vest, and iron-on letters to personalise with your name.
– An invitation to a pre-race event where you can learn more from experts about nutrition and training tips to help you prepare for the big day.
– Motivation along the route from our BHAFC Foundation cheer volunteers to support you across to the finish line.
– Dedicated help and advice with your fundraising to help you hit your target.
– A BHAFC Foundation thank you goody bag for anyone who hits the minimum £600 fundraising target.
Got your own place in the Brighton Marathon?
If you’ve already purchased your own place then we’d love for you to join the team and raise funds for BHAFC Foundation. You’ll receive all the benefits above for taking part.
Date and time
Sun, 07 April 2024
09:30 - 15:00
Madeira Drive, Brighton